Human hair wigs are loved by so many people across the globe because it gives the wearers a more realistic appearance. Wigs made from human hair gives the illusion that the hair from the wig is actually growing from the wearer’s scalp. However, human hair wigs do tend to dry out and stiffen if care isn’t taken. Therefore, it is important that the proper care is given to the human hair wig in order to keep it looking healthy.
Sample products you can purchase for use on your human hair wig:
Steps to restore your human hair wig to good health
- Comb or brush the wig to untangle the hair and remove any build up hair care products.
- Put a little of the Pantene co-wash cleansing conditioner onto the wig and comb the conditioner through the hair making sure each strand of hair is covered with conditioner.
- Rinse the conditioner from the wig making sure you rinse well.
- At this time you may want to make sure there is no tangles in the wig. Use the natural hair conditioning lotion to moisture the hair and help with the detangling process.
- Leave the hair lotion in the hair for 15 minutes after you have made sure each strain of hair is covered.
- Place the wig onto a hair mannequin to allow the hair lotion to soak into the wig. Once the 15 minutes are over, rinse the wig thoroughly.
- Evenly spray the human hair wig with heat protectant before blow drying it.
- Place the wig onto your hair before using a flat iron to style it.
- Use a hairspray to ensure all flyaway hairs are in place.
Following these steps will lead to a healthy looking human hair wig that isn’t dried out or stiff.
This post contains affiliated links that I earn money from when someone clicks and buys from the sites listed.